Sunday 17 June 2012

Competition - Task 01





Okay, so I know the name of the competition is terrible so if you have a better name please comment below. 


The contestants who signed up are:
Snickers_4314
Love-Dulce
MaryChristmas11
Sweetwoman95
PunkBrunette5
darkshadow205
* if I spelt your username wrong please tell me & I will change it. 


There are still 4 places available if you would like the place then comment your username below and your entry for the first task. You will be chosen on a First come First served basis if there are more than 4 people. Remember this is your last chance to Enter. 


---------------------------------------------------------
Task 01

This task is to create a style for "Going to School" 

EXAMPLE IMAGE

It can be done via Drawing or a Graphic.
Upload it & Comment in links with it, or e-mail it to me at Missbooyah@hotmail.co.uk

Cheaters will be eliminated so please make your own look. 
* Please write your username on your drawing or graphic before uploading it. 

Thank you

~ bracken1234

DEADLINE: 22nd June 



7 comments:

  1. Okay, I will draw. And I have one question. Can I use Top Model for drawing? Or I have to draw the body and face too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Love-Dulce - As long as you have the outfit it's up to you :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, but now I draw it on paper, not with Top Model, so.. :)) Thank you anyway.

      Delete
  2. I'm done, I send it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first task. I'll propably send my entry tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my entry:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/vxbzgp.jpg

    The skirt looks a lot like my school uniform and the top is inspired by the top that I wore today at school so yeah... I'm anything but good at drawing. Should I make a full outfit(with shoes and bag) or is this one ok?


    - PunkBrunette5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have send my entry :)

    ReplyDelete