Saturday 16 June 2012

Active Clubs Recommendation!

Hello dear readers of Meanwhile On Stardoll! I must excuse myself for this two week in-activeness, but I got sick and then I was behind on everything on school. I'm sorry. But now we have two more clubs and our first club submitted by a reader! Give me an applause for....
Name: JuniorModels
Type of Club: Modeling Agency
Owner: countrygurl102
Link: click here
Details: Junior Models is a successful modeling agency that has held eight modeling cycles already. The ninth one is about to start so you better sign up! I'm sure experienced models will find this club delightful. There are lots of very creative dollies up there. Great to make some new friends!

Name: The_Exclusives
Type of Club: Competitions
Owner: sarahOMG99
Link: click here
Details: The_Exclusives is a club that specializes on competitions and gives big prizes for the winners. The prizes range on clothing items like HotBuys, Limited Edition, DKNY and that kinds of thing sold to the winners at VERY low prizes. Right now an Invite People competition is being held, and the prize is an LE skirt!

That's all for today, I hope to post again along the week, so see you soon!
xx
nickfan1606

No comments:

Post a Comment