Saturday 2 June 2012

Stardoll Fashion & Beauty


Calling all non-superstars-
You know how hard it is to look good on Stardoll while on a budget of starcoins? Especially having to save up those only 50 a day? And you know how hard it is to make a stylish, high-fashion outfit with that budget? Because I do. I just became superstar again about a month ago (I took a break from Stardoll for about 6 months, so when I came back I was non-superstar), and I still remember how hard it was to look like I have superstar membership when I barely had any money. So, to make it easier for you, I was your stylist for a day. I took to popular trends at the moment, pastel colors and feather earrings, and I conjured them up into a totally starcoins outfit. I hope you enjoy it! 


If you decide to wear this outfit, tell me in the comments! 



xxx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! XD I won't be wearing it though....I have like zero starcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) I already have this shorts and blouse. Idk, maybe, I'll buy shoes and handbag too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might buy the blouse and shorts.

    ReplyDelete