Friday 1 June 2012

Before & After Makeup/Outfit: iluvladygaga232


Hello dollies! I am candycoolgal19, your new before and after makeup/outfit writer.
I hope you enjoy my first post with iluvladygaga232!




I am not a really big fan of the hair and lips. I changed her hair into a natural colour and put lipgloss on for a little shine. I decided to make the eyes the centre of attention by using a beautiful blue which stands out from the 'natural' face.



I think her outfit is okay but the shoes are funny looking. In my outfit I used a blue top which would compliment the blue eyes I did for her in the makeover. I used a beige skirt and black accesories which matched the zippers in the skirt.


Want a makeover? You can request here or send me a message on stardoll (I am candycoolgal19)

But you need to have these items-
    • Black Lengthening and Volumizing Mascare
    • One blush
    • Two Eyeshadows
    • One lipstick





1 comment: