I know lots of people struggle with what to wear and end up copying celebs/friends/other people, so here's some valuable advice to use.
- Try different colours against your skin tone to see whether they will make you look pasty, sickly or beautiful.
- If you're curvy, embrace those curves! Wearing loose tops and baggy trousers isn't a way to cover up - try a dress and a belt across the waist.
- Wear what suits you - not what is the height of fashion but makes you look lumpy. Some people look natural wearing a dress, others look better in jeans, a t-shirt and a hoody.
- If you have pale skin, wear high-factor sunscreen and a hat in sunny weather, as you can burn easily.
- Keep your makeup to a minimum when you're just slouching about at home. Put a little balm on your lips to keep them hydrated and a little concealer to cover your spots.
- The most important thing to wear is a smile. Go out looking confident and you'll be confident.
- Moisturize your skin. Keeping it soft is important!
- Accessorise your outfits differently so an item can be reused without looking similar or old!
Now here's some advice for stardoll style:
- Accessorise! Put accessories on your doll, but not overkill. That ruins the affect.
- Choose your mouth, eyes, eye colour and nose according to the face shape. Some mouths look horrible with some face shape so when you have a look you're happy with, zoom out and see if it looks good at a distance.
- Don't overdo it with the makeup! Many dolls use lots and lots of makeup which can look awful. Try using a couple of layers of makeup and some light blush, a light layer of lipstick and lipgloss on the lower lip.
- Be original!!!!!!!!