Tuesday 24 July 2012

Outfit improvements (#3)


*Please note: this post was pre-made and was now published only! I am on a vacation, and I am not actually able to post!


My third outfit improvement was love-dulce! I loved improving this outfit, since it has many of my favourite pieces!


This was the original outfit, in which I really didn't like the shoes and the bag. YES, the bag and the shoes fit together, but I don't believe they fit in the outfit.

So I took away these..

..and added these!


There you go, a beautiful, girly outfit! As you can see, I actually loved the base of this outfit (top, lace shorts and the bow belt) so I kept it and just aded a girly, denim purse, a cute flower headband and a pair of polka-dot wedges! I actually love this outfit, and I hope our girl love-dulce does, too! :D

If you want me to improve YOUR outfit, you can sign up in the comments and I will choose someone for my next Outfit Improvement! If no-one signs up, I will choose someone myself, and the doll will stay anonymous. I already have another outfit improvement ready (ilove2dress).

Enjoy! ♥

2 comments: