Tuesday 10 July 2012

New LE is here!


Hello!
New LE is in Starplaza!
I like the colours - Violet, Pink, Black, White, Yellow and Orange :)
And outfits are beautiful too - some aren't really , but some clothes are really nice. 


In the shop are also weird or interested things:


1. It's for mens too.

2. Look at that dress!? It isn't really beautiful.. Now look at the price - 1500 Sd-s! It's mistake I think :/ The real price is 150 Sd I guess. Now .. How many items left? One, two, three?? Some dolls buy it o.O



And what do you think?

Ly, love-dulce

8 comments:

  1. I love all the colours, but I would probably buy just the black shorts with the pink detail on the side! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, yes, shorts are nice :) I won't buy anything - I don't have enought Sd-s , becouse I'm not ss... :// But you can't buy shorts, all are already buy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know - I wanted to write IF I would be buying anything, I would buy the shorts. :D

      Delete
  3. Don't like nothing, only some shoes. But everything is expensive ): In last collections you could find things to 25SD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer previous collections...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's expensive :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete