Sunday 22 July 2012

New competition - Make-up fun!


Hi!
It's late, but finaly.. Here is third competition!
This contest will be little difrent then previous competitions :).
You won't do an outfit, but.. a Make-up!

Our theme is :

M&M COLOURS!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED? :

1. Choose one colour from M&M bonbons (Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Brown)
2. Go on doll:
T_louise
3. Make a make-up in the colour you choose before. (on doll T_louise).
4. Then do a thing with Prnt&Scrn on keyboard. If you don't know how to do this, look HERE .
( Then you have to get a link of the picture with Tinypic, Imgur.. )

That's it!
Then here, in comments you write your:

USERNAME:
ENTRY:
____________________________________________________________________
I'm going to the seaside from 27th of July on 28th of July (Very early , 2 or 3 pm), so if we get 5 or more entrys to 27th of July, I will make voting on this day. But if we won't get so many entrys, then you'll have to wait 14 days :( (Maybe I'll go on seaside on internet, but it's very slow so I doubt if I could do a post :( )
_______________________________________________________________________

Prizes:

- Cupcake
- Your picture in blog 
- I'll make a post, where I'll tell, you're a winner + I'll say if they can vote you 
________________________________________________________________________
Good luck :*icon

3 comments:

  1. Username: darkshadow205
    Entry: http://i47.tinypic.com/2ym7i51.png
    I love this competition alot <3 :D

    Good luck everyone :)
    xxdarkshadow205

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link: http://i48.tinypic.com/jk8thw.jpg

    Good Luck girls! :D XOXO!
    Nice comp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it :) Thank you for entrys :)

    ReplyDelete