Friday 22 June 2012

Before & After Makeup/Outfit kukipopoi


So I have not been getting requests for a while, so instead I gave a makeover to kukipopoi.


I am really in love with her original look. I love how she created her hairpiece and how she used her eyeshadow. I decided to go with pastel colours for the makeover I gave her.



I love her wedding dress and how elegant it looks on her with the lipstick and hairpiece standing out. I decided to go with a more chic outfit. I used a flowy top with a miniskirt. I paired it with a long necklace and platforms.


Want a makeover? You can request here or send me a message on stardoll (I am candycoolgal19)

              But you need to have these items

    • Mascara (Lengthening or Volumizing or any colour)
    • One blush
    • Two Eyeshadows
    • One lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment